Scouts should be in full uniform for all meetings and activities unless otherwise noted. Think of it as a team uniform, and we want to show team spirit!
Please remember to LABEL uniform items with your scout’s name — especially the necker and hat!
- Scouts purchase a necker at initial registration. The 64th Brandywine necker is unique to the group and signifies a BPSA scout’s group membership.
- Other uniform items are available for purchase at the BPSA-US Quartermaster store, or can be acquired elsewhere.
- The Uniform Quick Reference document shows shirt styles and patch placement for uniforms. Please sew badges promptly after awarded.
- Section leaders will distribute badges to scouts as they are earned. Additional patches, either for second uniforms or as replacements, can be provided for an additional fee.
- T-shirts (like the 64th Brandywine crest shirt or the BPSA fleur-de-lis shirt) are not a replacement for the uniform.